Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
We’re fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online, or on your mobile, to fit in with how we live today. We were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So, more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it.
Started in 2012 we’ve rapidly grown into the world’s largest online only money transfer service. We have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ over 100 people. Oh, and we’re a team that’s cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains and swim the oceans… unless it’s raining.
We are currently looking for a SecOps Engineer to join our Kraków team. You will be focusing on:
- Implementing security policies and recommendations
- Creating best practices across the company and IT exclusively also
- Maintaining security tests
- Periodic security training sessions
- Monitoring CVE and OWASP
- Managing external pentests
- Security configuration ownership
- Security audits
- Familiar with automatic security scan tools like Nessus
- AppSec knowledge
- Advanced security scripting (in language you prefer)
- Experience with network security standards
- Security oriented mind (paranoid)
- Proactive approach
- Assertive personality
Nice to have - knowledge in the following areas:
- Ansible or similar automation tool
- Hashicorp stack
- Linux, Windows, MacOSX
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Healthcare and Multisport card
- Weekly team lunch
- Office snacks and lots of coffee
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!