Operations Specialist (evening shifts)
Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
We were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So, more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it. Started in 2012 we’ve rapidly grown into the world’s largest online only money transfer service. We have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ over 100 people.
We are looking to hire an Operations Specialist who would be working directly with the Customer Care Team and Compliance Team to resolve customer queries. This is perfect role for a last year students or recent graduates.
We are looking for candidates who speak fluent English and are willing to work in the evenings to join our fantastic Operations Team.
- Ability and willingness to cover late shifts (5 PM - 1 AM, Mon -Fri)
- Liaise with external partners regarding pay in and pay out issues via email
- Troubleshoot problems and communicate ongoing operational issues
- Carry out and facilitate execution of operational tasks
- Support the work of our Customer Care and Compliance Teams
- Ensure customers issues are resolved and measures are taken for them to be avoided in the future
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Customer focused, flexible and able to think outside of the box
- Degree-level education and IT literacy
- Ability to work in a customer-centric, results-driven environment
- Self-starter who is happy to work in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment, and take responsibility for getting things done with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to multitask, manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize and delegate while delivering results
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe
- Work from home
- Possibility of flexible working hours and contract opportunity
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Multisport card
- Use of MacBook Air