Treasury Reporting Specialist (Accountant)
Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
We’re fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online, or on your mobile, to fit in with how we live
And we were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So
more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it.
Started in 2012 we’ve rapidly grown into the world’s largest online only money transfer service.
Currently we can send money to over 190 countries, can transfer in over 80 currencies, and have
technology that can reach almost every person’s bank account in the world.
We have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ around 100 people. Oh
and we’re a team that’s cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains
and swim the oceans. Unless it’s raining.
We’re also not in love with working long hours just to prove how macho we are. We know there’s
more to life than work and that there’s a whole world outside our door. But we do want to make
the time we all spend at Azimo both productive and enjoyable. Azimo are an equal opportunities
employer and strongly support diversity across the people who work here.
Treasury Reporting Specialist to be an integral part of our growing back-office team. You
will work closely with other members of Fin Ops team, Reporting, Operations and partners
across the world. The ideal candidate is highly analytical and thrives in a fast-paced startup
environment. This is a great opportunity to get your feet wet in various parts of the
accounting, ops and treasury and audit process
• Complex multi-currency reconciliations of the FX and funds movements within the
• Financial reporting using Xero accounting software
• Continuous testing and development of the custom-built reconciliation system
• Assisting with operational treasury management
• Reconciliations of network fees - taking manual process to complete automation
• Liaising with reporting, operations team and network partners
• Maintenance of supplier’s pricing
• Various reporting and analysis
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Accounting qualification or alternative relevant financial background
• Work experience of minimum 2 years
• FX/Payments industry experience
• Financial reporting to TB level
• Understanding of fundamentals of international treasury management and
• practical application
• Entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability
to thrive under minimal guidance
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Advanced IT skills including Excel, SQL is desired but not essential
• Positive and maintain a can-do attitude
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Use of MacBook Air
- Weekly team lunch
- Office snacks and lots of coffee
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!