Product designer (UI/ UX) - Krakow
Azimo is building a better way to share money around the world. We want to democratise financial services so they are affordable and available to everyone.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious designer to join our growing team in Krakow and help us redefine how people send and receive money internationally with the largest digital-only network supporting 195+ countries.
You’ll be working on a product that has impacted more than a million people already. You will research, concept and design products for Azimo’s customer base around the world. Reporting directly to the Lead Product Designer, you’ll be focused on evolving our user experience across web, iOS and Android.
You will be working on a variety of exciting projects, collaborating with product designers and product managers on improving the core product and further shaping the future of money transfer.
- Passion for problem solving with a will-do attitude.
- 3+ years experience shipping web and/ or native mobile products.
- Portfolio with detailed examples of recent work.
- Ability to communicate design objectives and feedback clearly.
- Passionate for good design and can talk easily about what makes a design good.
- A keen eye for details with the ability to work with engineers to ship great products.
- Prototyping and motion design experience will be beneficial.
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Working in a friendly and flexible environment
- Opportunity for significant autonomy in a high-growth business
- Work in one of Europe’s highest-profile fintech start-ups
- Regular travel within Europe