Customer Service Specialist (weekend support)
Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
We’re fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online, or on your mobile, to fit in with how we live today. And we were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it.
Started in 2012 we’ve rapidly grown into the world’s largest online only money transfer service. We have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ around 100 people. Oh and we’re a team that’s cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains and swim the oceans. Unless it’s raining.
Azimo is an equal opportunities employer and strongly support diversity across the people who work here.
Azimo is currently looking for a fluent English speaker to support our clients during the weekend. With the business growing it is imperative that we get the right people into the business to help us drive forward. We will want you to do the following:
- Provide excellent customer service via e-mail and chat during the weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
- Troubleshoot and work with the Operations team to resolve customer issues
- Proactively represent Azimo online & on social media
- Acquire Azimo fans!
This is a great opportunity for students and part time jobseekers.
Skills & Experience required
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Available 8h on Saturday and Sunday
- A people person, happy to talk to customers and win them over
- Computer literate
- Customer focused, flexible and able to think outside of the box
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Multisport card
- Use of MacBook Air
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!