Product Manager, Platform
Azimo is looking for an ambitious and experienced Product Manager to join our growing team in London.
You will lead a team focused on developing Azimo's platform. You will be responsible for the analysis, prioritisation and launch of changes to Azimo’s platform that will benefit our customers and supports the business' goals. This will include improvements to how Azimo receives payments, exchanges currencies and delivers money to its customers.
We constantly iterate and improve our products and the platform on which it runs. We're looking for someone who takes a data-driven, collaborative approach to product development and combines this with technical understanding to deliver fantastic results.
You will develop a deep understanding of our business, our customers, the competitive landscape and create innovative solutions that achieve the highest impact. This is a hands on role where you can make a big difference to the lives of millions of people around the world.
Some of the things you'll work on
- Work directly with Engineering, Data, Operations, Finance and Compliance to define and launch improvements to Azimo's platform and internal tools.
- Own key metrics and drive improvements based around these in your mission team.
- Become an expert in fintech and payment platforms; monitoring developments in technology, regulation, market needs and understanding how these relate to our mission.
- Own the success or failure of your team’s work: testing, evaluating and demonstrating results is critical.
- Experience of integrating and optimising new technologies at a platform level.
- Comfortable with data analysis to determine opportunity areas and setting KPIs.
- Ability to prioritise business, product, customer and market requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work across an organisation to deliver the most value to our customers and the business.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement.
- Competitive salary, discretionary bonus and share options
- Choice of MacBooks: Air, 13” or 15” Pro.
- 26 paid holidays.
- Catered team lunch every Thursday.
- Regular social activities, including company offsites.
- Work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!
- Regular travel.