Data & Reporting Analyst
Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
We’re fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online, or on your mobile, to fit in with how we live today. We were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it.
Started in 2012 we’ve rapidly grown into the world’s largest online only money transfer service. We have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ over 100 people. Oh, and we’re a team that’s cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains and swim the oceans (unless it’s raining).
We are looking for a Data and Reporting Specialist to be an integral part of our growing Data team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with technical skills and reporting /finance experience. As part of our Data Team you will be also working closely with members of the engineering team to support finance division in building a treasury management system and more.
What you'll do:
- You will improve our current data solutions
- You will deal daily with technical problems related to efficient data processing
- You will be part of our main projects in field of financial reporting/modeling and data analyzing
- You will create reports and dashboards using our visualization tool responding to data requests from various fields (mainly finance)
- You will test and validate new reports to ensure consistency
- You will have a chance to work with different tools and different type of data managing with different needs and points of views
- You will work in a high-growth and data-driven organisation, which puts high attention to the efficiency of data operations and their advancement
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role: analysing the data and/or data management and/or financial reporting environment
- Complete fluency in SQL is a must
- Strong analytical skills, familiarity with finance
- Interest in or experience in financial modeling/ ML is more than welcome
- Knowledge of BI/visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Looker or Domo
- Good English language skills – both written and oral
- Any of the following will be a plus: experience in an agile environment, knowledge of version control system (git), work with cloud-managed warehouse solution (BigQuery, RedShift etc.), experience in working with stream data/event-based data
- Manage own workload, self-motivated, self-learner
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Delivery focused, attention to details
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Multisport card
- Use of MacBook Air
- Weekly team lunch
- Office snacks and lots of coffee!
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!