Product Designer (UI/ UX), London
Azimo is the digital money transfer service, based in London, Krakow and Amsterdam, whose mission is to be the better way to share money around the world, improving millions of people’s lives.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Product Designer to join our growing team. You will help us redefine how people send and receive money internationally with the largest digital-only network supporting 195+ countries from across Europe.
You’ll be working on a product that has impacted more than a million people already. You will research, concept and design products for Azimo’s customer base around the world. Reporting directly to the Lead Product Designer, you’ll be focused on evolving our user experience across iOS, Android and the Web.
You will be working on a variety of exciting projects, collaborating with Designers, Researcher and Product Managers on improving the core product and further shaping the future of money transfer.
- Passion for problem solving with a will-do attitude.
- 3+ years experience shipping web and/ or native mobile products.
- Portfolio with detailed examples of recent work.
- Ability to communicate design objectives and feedback clearly.
- Passionate for good design and can talk easily about what makes a design good.
- A keen eye for details with the ability to work with engineers to ship great products.
- Prototyping and motion design experience will be beneficial.
- Competitive salary, discretionary bonus and share options
- Choice of new MacBook pro 13” or 15”
- 26 paid holidays
- Restaurant catered team lunch every Thursday
- Regular social activities, including company and team offsites
- Work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!
- Regular travel