Display Marketing Manager
Azimo improves the lives of millions of people around the world by building better ways to share money. It’s our mission to develop market leading technology that makes financial services affordable and available to everyone.
Our Marketing team is at the heart of this mission, building a strong consumer-focused brand, attracting new customers to Azimo and helping to keep them happy and engaged.
As Display Marketing Manager (reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing), you'll need to be full 360 marketer, from strategic thinking, to coming up with creative ideas, to executing world class revenue-driving display and programmatic advertising campaigns.
- Firmly establish a Display and Programmatic strategy across web and app properties
- Responsible for leading and managing the day to day running of our Display and Programmatic activity; ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard.
- Working knowledge of audience and campaign forecasting and reporting tools as well as DSP audience insight tools
- Defining, managing and optimising creative assets in collaboration with internal creative response, optimising towards continued performance improvements
- Define robust reporting and KPIs across Display and Programmatic activity
- Manage Display budgets with rigour and transparency to drive traffic, conversion and ROI
- Monitor internal and external digital trends and technologies to continually improve the program and maintain competitive advantage
- Significant experience trading in key DSPs (including but not limited to DV360, Mediamath, Adobe, AppNexus, Amazon AP, Teads Connect)
- Significant experience managing brand and direct response display and programmatic across multiple countries/ in multiple languages
- Significant experience running display and programmatic hands-on (rather than by delegation)
- Very comfortable with quantitative analysis of campaign impact and measurement of ROI
Nice to have:
- Experience in EITHER payments/ retail FS OR heavily cross-border businesses
- Experience in a start-up company/ agile product development environment
- Both agency and client-side marketing experience
- Fluency in a European language/ deep cultural experience of another European country
- Competitive salary
- 26 paid holidays
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech start-ups in Europe
- Weekly restaurant-catered team lunch
- Office snacks and lots of coffee
- Regular social activities, including company offsites
- Working in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!