Product Manager - Apps and ML
Azimo is looking for an ambitious and experienced Product Manager to join our growing team in London.
You will analyse, define, launch and optimise products for Azimo’s customers around the world. You will lead a mission team focused on app and intelligent experiences that provides significant growth and value to customers. Identifying opportunities through data analysis and qualitative research will be key, combining with your product sense and excellent stakeholder management.
We're constantly iterating and improving our products. You'll love taking a data driven approach to product development, combining this with your design aesthetic to deliver truly great experiences. You believe that starting small and iterating fast, bringing customer feedback and quantitative data are the best way to build products that scale.
You shall develop a deep understanding of our customers, their desires and behaviours, the competitive landscape and create innovative solutions that achieve high impact. This is a hands on role where you can make a big difference to the lives of millions of people around the world.
- 4+ years commercial product management experience in software companies
- Excellent knowledge of Android, iOS or both
- Comfortable with data analysis to determine opportunity areas and setting KPIs
- Prioritise with ease business, product, customer and market requirements
- Ability to conduct face-to-face customer interviews
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hustle across an organisation to deliver the most value to our customers and the business
- Competitive salary, discretionary bonus and share options for top performers
- Choice of new MacBook Pro 13” or 15”
- 26 paid holidays
- Restaurant catered team lunch every Thursday
- Regular social activities, including company offsites (our next one is in Berlin).
- Work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!
- Regular travel to Poland and occasional travel to other European cities