Junior KYC Support Specialist with German
Azimo is at an exciting stage of its growth and is now looking for a candidate who speaks fluent German to join our Risk & Compliance Team in Krakow.
The role reports directly to the KYC/AML Supervisor and works with Compliance, Operations, and Customer Service teams to perform required Know Your Customer and Due Diligence procedures and verify customer accounts.
- Research Internet, databases & open source information
- Compile information and documents from a variety of sources
- Verify customers’ documents
- Ensure that processes remain effective by providing feedback and recommendations to the KYC& Financial Crime Risk Manager and the KYC/AML Supervisor
- Identify trends, patterns and unusual activity, and escalate activity deemed suspicious to the the KYC/AML Supervisor for further investigation
- Ensure customer issues are resolved and measures are taken for them to be avoided in the future
- Ensure data safety
- Communicate mostly in German with the customers regarding documentation needed to conduct the KYC/CDD checks via email
- Ensure that documentation provided is sufficient to conduct the satisfactory KYC/CDD checks
- Interest and passion for Risk and Compliance
- Fluent German and English (additional languages will be a bonus)
- Great analytical skills
- It goes without saying but you must be fully IT literate
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Great time management skills
- Confidence to liaise with people at all levels and from all backgrounds, you will be actively working with others to find the right solution.
- Working in one of the hottest Fin-Tech Startups in Europe
- Full-time position
- Use of MacBook Air
- Weekly team lunch
- Office snacks and lots of coffee!
- Friendly and open office space near the Old Town
- Possibility of flexible working hours
- Private Medical Healthcare and Multisport card
- It’s a great entry point to start your career
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do and we believe in our employees!