Internship at Risk and Compliance
Azimo is at an exciting stage of their life and is now looking for an Intern, who will join our cool Risk & Compliance Team for approx. 4 months in our Kraków's office.
The role reports directly to the Fraud Prevention Supervisor and works with the Compliance, Operations, and Customer Service teams to perform required Know Your Customer and Due Diligence procedures and verify customer accounts.
Due to our customer activity patterns we can offer a flexible working schedule; approximately 30 hours a week. This makes the role ideal for someone in current education or with other commitments as it can work flexibly around anyone’s schedule, as well as offering an opportunity to break in to a really exciting industry!
With the business growing it is imperative that we get the right people into the business to help us drive forward. We will want you to do the following (and probably some other things on top of that too!):
- Identify unusual activities and behaviour across multiple products
- Research Internet, databases & open source information
- Compile information and documents from a variety of sources
- Verify basic customers’ documents
- Ensure that processes remain effective by providing feedback/recommendations to the KYC and Financial Crime Risk Manager and the Fraud Prevention Supervisor for process/system changes
- Identify trends, patterns and unusual activity, and escalate activity deemed suspicious to the the Fraud Prevention Supervisor for further investigation
- Ensure customer issues are resolved and measures are taken for them to be avoided in the future
- Ensure data safety
- Verify customers via phone and email
- Work with the Customer Service and Operations teams
You’ll have to be interested in Risk and Compliance and enjoy teamwork! Your English will be fluent and any additional languages are a bonus. You’ll be a quick learner and a problem solver. You’ll be confident at liaising with people at all levels and from all backgrounds, you will actively enjoy working with others to find the right solution. It goes without saying that you will be fully IT literate, have great analytical skills and fantastic attention to detail. Lastly, you’ll be a pro at managing your time and multitasking.
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe
- Internship at Compliance is a perfect way to get into the industry and understand how the business works
- Bright and light office space near the Old Town
- Use of MacBook Air
- Weekly team lunch
- Office snacks and lots of coffee!
- Possibility of flexible working hours
- It’s a great entry point to start your career
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do and we believe in our employees!