Senior CRM Manager
Azimo is building a better way to share money around the world. We want to democratise financial services so they are affordable and available to everyone.
Our Marketing team is at the heart of this mission, bringing new customers to Azimo and helping to keep them happy and engaged.
As Senior CRM Manager (reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing), you'll be responsible for getting customers to use Azimo more often, using a range of marketing tactics and channels, and working in concert with other parts of the company.
- Plan, execute and measure marketing campaigns to key segments, to increase the frequency with which customers use Azimo and to reduce customer churn
- Manage relationships with external agencies and technology providers to improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Work with our Analytics team to measure rigorously the impact and financial return of our marketing campaigns; define and track relevant KPIs for customer engagement and retention
- Manage our customer referrals programme (with a significant budget)
- Develop a deep understanding of our unique groups of customers and lead the way in sharing your insight with the rest of the company
- Work with our Product and Customer Support teams to identify and implement improvements to our service that will increase customer usage of Azimo
- Experience of managing CRM campaigns with a multi-country customer base
- Comfortable with hands-on/ sleeves-up execution of CRM campaigns (and familiar with standard CRM platforms, especially Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Comfortable with quantitative analysis of campaign impact and measurement of ROI
- Track record of managing CRM campaigns with significant and sustained positive results
- Experience managing CRM campaigns across e-mail, app and (nice to have) SMS channels
Nice to have:
- Experience in a start-up company/ agile product development environment
- Experience building and scaling a CRM team (though this role doesn't currently carry direct reports)
- Fluency in a European language/ deep cultural experience of a European country
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Generous stock option grants
- Work in one of Europe’s highest-profile fintech start-ups
- Opportunity for significant autonomy in an expanding Marketing function in a high-growth business
- Regular travel within Europe