Paid Social Manager
Azimo is building a better way to share money around the world. We want to democratise financial services so they are affordable and available to everyone.
Our Marketing team is at the heart of this mission, building a strong brand, bringing new customers to Azimo and helping to keep them happy and engaged.
As Paid Social and Display Manager (reporting to the Head of Acquisition), you'll be responsible for developing Azimo’s paid social and display campaigns to inspire customers to start using and keep using Azimo.
- Develop paid social and display as key direct response channels, targeting relevant customer segments/audiences (new and existing)
- Manage budgets for paid social and display activity with rigour and transparency
- Optimise paid social and display campaigns by testing different web and app landing pages
- Implement KPIs to understand performance and growth opportunities in paid social and display.
- Develop and own the paid social and display media plan to support key campaign activity - for web and mobile app.
- Manage relevant marketing agencies, publishers, networks or tools to support our activity
- Strong experience managing successful paid social/biddable media campaigns on a variety of platforms, across multiple countries/ in multiple languages
- Ability to run campaigns hands-on where necessary
- High comfort with quantitative analysis of campaign impact and measurement of ROI
- Basic understanding of channel marketing mix, online and offline
Nice to have:
- Experience in EITHER payments/ retail FS OR heavily cross-border businesses
- Experience in a start-up company/ agile product development environment
- Both agency and client-side marketing experience
- Fluency in a European language/ deep cultural experience of another European country
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Generous stock option grants
- Opportunities to travel within Europe (especially to Krakow)
- Perk Box subscription
- 26 days holiday