Front-End Software Engineer
Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
We’re fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online, or on your mobile, to fit in with how we live today and we were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it.
We have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ around 130 people. Oh, and we’re a team that’s cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains and swim the oceans...unless it’s raining.
We’re also not in love with working long hours just to prove how macho we are. We know there’s more to life than work and that there’s a whole world outside our door. But we do want to make the time we all spend at Azimo both productive and enjoyable.
We are looking for a passionate Front-End Software Engineer to join our Engineering team in Krakow.
- Strong experience of Angular (TypeScript)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SCSS
- Practical experience in creating Single Page Applications and Frontend / Backend Integrations
- 3 years of experience
- The desire for personal development and improving professional skills
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Fluency in English
- Positive and maintain a can-do attitude!
Nice to have
- Practical experience in BDD, TDD, end-to-end testing
- Good knowledge about Node.js and Webpack
- Knowledge of state management libraries (eg. NGRX)
- Experience in React (JSX, server side rendering) would be a big plus
- Experience in building PWAs and performance optimisations
- Activity in dev communities and Open Source projects
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Healthcare and Sports card
- Use of MacBook 15” Pro
- Weekly team lunch
- Office snacks and lots of coffee
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe