Customer Service Specialist (part-time)
Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
We’re fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online, or on your mobile, to fit in with how we live today. And we were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it.
Started in 2012 we’ve rapidly grown into the world’s largest online only money transfer service. We have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ around 140 people. Oh and we’re a team that’s cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains and swim the oceans. Unless it’s raining. ;)
We are looking for a fluent English speaker to support our clients during the mid-day shifts (Monday-Friday between 10-14). With the business growing it is imperative that we get the right people into the business to help us drive forward. We will want you to do the following (and probably some other things on top of that too!):
- Provide excellent customer service via e-mail and chat
- Troubleshoot and work with the other teams to resolve customer issues
- Work towards improving our digital products and our portfolio of partner companies
- Acquire Azimo fans!
This is a great opportunity for students and part time jobseekers.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Spanish language on B2/C1 level will be a plus
- Being ready to cover mid-day shifts (every Monday-Friday, 10:00-14:00)
- A people person, happy to talk to customers and win them over
- Computer literate
- Customer focused, flexible and able to think outside of the box
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A real team player: someone who sees work as more than a job, wants to have fun, get involved and be part of something exciting
- Persistent, able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Multisport card
- Use of MacBook Air
- Weekly team lunch
- Office snacks and lots of coffee!
- Possibility to work from home on Fridays
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!