Search Marketing Manager
Azimo is building a better way to share money around the world. We want to democratise financial services, so they are affordable and available to everyone.
Our Marketing team is at the heart of this mission, building a strong brand, bringing new customers to Azimo and helping to keep them happy and engaged.
As Search Marketing Manager (reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing), you'll be responsible for developing Azimo’s organic and paid search activity across our European markets.
- Firmly establish a search strategy across PPC and SEO activity across web and app properties
- Define robust reporting and KPIs across PPC and SEO performance
- Manage search budgets with rigour and transparency to drive traffic, conversion and ROI
- Responsible for leading and managing the day to day running of our PPC and SEO activity; ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard.
- Define and deliver organic and paid ad app store strategies for conversion optimisation and to deliver new customer growth
- Work alongside the Head of Digital Marketing to interface with Google and other third parties to find new areas of growth.
- Must have:
- Significant experience managing PPC and SEO across multiple countries/ in multiple languages
- Significant experience running PPC and SEO hands-on (rather than by delegation)
- Very comfortable with quantitative analysis of campaign impact and measurement of ROI
- Nice to have:
- Experience in EITHER payments/ retail FS OR heavily cross-border businesses
- Experience in a start-up company/ agile product development environment
- Both agency and client-side marketing experience
- Fluency in a European language/ deep cultural experience of another European country
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Opportunities to travel within Europe (especially to Krakow)