Senior DevOps Engineer
Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.We want to democratise financial services so they are affordable and available to everyone.
We’re fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online or on your mobile to fit in with how we live today. We were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it.
Started in 2012 we’ve rapidly grown into the world’s largest online only money transfer service. We have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ around 140 people.
We are looking for a passionate Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering team in Krakow who will be responsible for:
- Active contribution in developing “Infrastructure As A Code” methodology - it’s not an advertisement, our infrastructure is described by the code!
- Working closely with Engineering Teams to provide expert knowledge in scalable, reliable and secure solutions
- Managing and supporting automatisation tools and pipelines (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery)
- Ensuring highest level of systems availability and maintaining system efficiency
- Analysing and isolating issues, making recommendations for upgrades and architecture changes
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with HashiCorp distributed systems solutions
- Experience in configuration management and system automatization tools (preferably Ansible)
- Metric aggregation (preferable Prometheus)
- Log aggregation: ElasticSearch, Filebeat, Logstash and Kibana stack
- Demonstrated experience of unix based systems and networking protocols
- Experience in at least one scripting language: Bash, Python or similar
- Ability to creatively solve technology problems
- Proven track record of working with high availability systems
- Ability to act fast and thrive in a fast changing environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with containerization methods like: Docker, RKT or LXC
- Experience with Jenkins and Groovy
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Healthcare and Sports card
- Use of MacBook 15” Pro
- Weekly team breakfast and lunch
- Office snacks and lots of coffee
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe