HR Officer- Learning&Development
Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
We’re fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online, or on your mobile, to fit in with how we live today. We were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it.
We have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ around 130 people. We strongly believe that diversity of perspectives, experience and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to be a part of it.
We are looking for Learning and Development Specialist who will support us in delivering high quality and professional HR support across a range of HR activities, especially within learning and development field. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to be responsible for:
- Creating, implementing and maintaining learning environment and learning culture
- Managing the end-to-end learning and development programs in line with planned budget, resources and timelines
- Participating in gathering training needs from the business and employees
- Support employees and managers with training and development queries and training administration, act as a local point for managing day-to-day L&D queries
- Ensuring that our learning approach is credible and leads to outcomes that have a positive impact on the business by increasing engagement and development of key talents
- Leasing with internal and external providers and trainers
- Stimulating learner motivation and encouraging participation
- Higher education (preferably HR, Psychology, Sociology)
- Min. 3 years of work experience in the HR field with relevant experience working with L&D
- Passion for knowledge sharing, learning design and people development
- Knowledge of training methodology and best practices as well as good understanding of HR processes
- Experience in relationship management with business managers and HR professionals
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Strong team player who can work in a changing and high paced environment and can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary
- Fluent Polish and English is a must
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Healthcare and Sports card
- Use of MacBook Air
- Weekly team lunch
- Office snacks and lots of coffee
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe