Azimo improves the lives of millions of people around the world by building better ways to share money. It’s our mission to develop market leading technology that makes financial services affordable and available to everyone.
Our Marketing team is at the heart of this mission, building a strong consumer-focused brand, attracting new customers to Azimo and helping to keep them happy and engaged.
We are looking for our first Brand Designer, responsible for Azimo brand guardianship and design and production of Azimo branded marketing materials. The scope of work in this role is both huge and exciting; the successful candidate will find themselves creating campaign concepts and design for all consumer communication channels including social, display, print, direct mail, email, experiential, merchandising and other branded activities.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will work closely with the channel marketing managers, media owners and external agencies to both oversee and directly produce a high output of quality marketing collateral, testing and learning to ensure our creative delights our customers and directly contributing to the continued growth and success of Azimo. You will also work closely with key internal brand stakeholders including our Product and Design teams to ensure a consistent and delightful experience across all customer touchpoints.
- Brand management and guardianship
- Owner of Azimo brand guidelines and central asset library, ensuring compliance across the business
- Work closely with marketing team channel specialists, with a heavy focus around testing and learning to maximise marketing effectiveness.
- Project management and production of all in-house marketing design, ensuring all work is produced on time, to budget and to the highest standard
- Use consumer insight to generate creative campaign ideas that brings our brand to life and successfully communicates our value proposition to our different customer types.
- Management of external agencies for any required brand consultancy and production
- Support other key brand stakeholders across product, engineering and HR as a centralised brand marketing resource to ensure a consistent and delightful experience for our customers.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Ideas-driven with a passion for brands and multi-channel marketing.
- Expertise in both offline and digital design
- 5+ years experience working on household brands across a range of B2C and B2B.
- Expertise with image editing software (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- Expertise in design software (e.g. InDesign and Sketch)
- Expert in video production and motion design techniques for both brand and product /service marketing
- The ability to grasp commercial requirements and consider practical solutions that are on brand and consumer centric.
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to internal clients and colleagues
- Excellent project management skills - work on several projects at a time
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to maximise impact of brand assets to build brand equity
- Nice to have:
- Experience in EITHER payments/ retail FS OR heavily cross-border businesses
- Experience in a start-up company/ agile product development environment
- Both agency and client-side marketing experience
- Fluency in a European language/ deep cultural experience of another European country
- Competitive salary
- 26 paid holidays
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech start-ups in Europe
- Weekly restaurant-catered team lunch
- Office snacks and lots of coffee
- Regular social activities, including company offsites
- Working in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!